Monday, May 28, 2012

So it's been a busy 30 days, I have taught at the Renaissance Symposium 1 weekend, had a guild meeting and baby shower another weekend, and this weekend I was finally able to get some sewing done.

I reconstructed the IRCC skirt, took out 1 yard of fabric, worked on a mock up for  the bodice
then I added light weight boning to the bodice, I plan on wearing a corset under the gown, so I did not heavily bone the top.

After boning and fitting I sewed the pieces together.

You can see the side lacing here,

I thought this dress had lacing further back but as you can see it is under the arm.

Now to add trim, in the placing process.

Well, thats my update for now.